Sunday, July 01, 2012

A Saturday Evening

A little thing to share.

I believe that we were trained to be so analytical and critical during our university lives, so now when we come into this society, we found that why is it so hard for the people to understand something so simple?

Just my feeling after attending an Event Management Training. Indeed I left half way, and there's part two the next day.

I simply can't afford to waste my time listen to those nonsense rubbish from the facilitator who's not up to standard, on the other way of saying means lousy.

So I left, came home and played the guitar. =)

But I believe God sent me there for something, He wants me to learn humble. It's such a tough subject far more difficult than event management.

So ya, I came home with humble and ego-less this evening, the most precious gift I've ever had in my life.


What a meaningful present, a wonderful evening.

No comments: