Sunday, May 16, 2010

HI

Dear YOU,

Hi, this is Ian. Nothing but to say hi. I'm here alone sitting at the Hong Kong International Airport in the business class lounge. I suppose to be on the plane to Chicago at this moment. Yet due to the exceed number of passenger, I volunteered to take the next flight since I'm not in a rush; while 400USD were given to me as compensation plus other benefits like having the access to all facilities in the business class lounge etc while waiting for the next flight. My final destination is actually Hartford in Massachusetts. Remember I told you I want to attend the work and travel program? Ya, it is happening right now.

It was 35hours of flight including transits but now it's added up to 48hours. Wow. I don't really care as long as I arrive Hartford before 5pm on Monday, US time. While receiving 400USD as an extra... Haha. I'd never expect such scenario would take place in the first flying journey in my life!

I feel like winning a lottery when they announced that 400USD will be given as compensation. I just need more time to come to accept the fact.

I've graduated in early February. I was jobless for the past few months just waiting for today. I backed home in January as the contract ended in December. My temper turns so badly especially my mom wanted to talk to me. I wish I could walk out of her further and further away. I felt so extremely good when I left her in the airport and continue the journey by myself. Just myself. The last question that I reserved for myself is, if she passed away, will my tears fall? Put it aside for a second. Well, while my girlfriend decided to break up few weeks ago which was not anything new. Though I didn't bring it up, it doesn't mean that she won't.

Sitting in the higher class lounge, I can view the planes flying into the sky very clearly. Vividly. I feel so excited whenever there's a plane depart. Simply excited. Life is always full of joy. I may never have second chance to take bath in the airport while tower, shampoo and everything is provided free to me. Haha. It was so out of my mind.


Regards,
Ian

No comments: