Friday, March 24, 2006

jz call me play boy



I don't know. Yesterday I met a friend in msn, well, we chat a lot. About hers about mine. A lot, a lot...
Then, suddenly she said: how can you have so many photos with girls? Play boy!
Wah, nice words, play boy!

Do you know, I received a message once, from my x girl. It was during my birthday, last year. Besides of greeting me, she said: guai a, don't asyik kau lui only...
Wah, another surprise 2 me!

I don't know what I actually am in others' mind, I don't know what kind of man is me in their views, I don't know. So, what I really am?
What for I go charm people? Is there any benefit to me? What for I want you fall into me? What for I need your love? Am I lack of love, am I lack of protection now? I guess NO!
Then? What's happening out there?



play boy.
maybe I'm. jz call me play boy.

No comments: